Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This is the weekend news...

GOOOOOO IRISHHHHHHH!!!!...sorry, needed to get my ND homerism in...

Next homerism..the Defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers weren't afraid to whip up a Batch...he was very serviceable...and is now 3 - 0 as a Defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers starter (but 2 of those were before they won the big prize).

Bush was somewhat impressive in week one, but remember it was against the Browns...

Don't get excited about Shaun getting nothing in his first road game without Hutchinson...if this trend continues, then be worried...

I love the trade for Branch...lookout NFC West...Boldin and Fitz vs. Jackson and Branch...tough to call which is better...

Before we name Chad Pennington the next MVP, please realize they played the Titans...who no one will remember...

As a homer, I wish Palmer's knee would start bothering him, but he looked pretty good against an average KC D...

Pats struggle against Just Punt Losman...someone please explain...

The Rams D can't be that good can it...is Jake reverting back to the good old days?

The Ravens domination completely surprised me...I loved Gruden apologizing to the season ticket holders...I hope it leads to performance on the field...

The O-Line of the Panthers was very disappointing...can Steve Smith affect the O-line that bad...very interesting...their O sucked in general...

In contrast, the Falcons O and D surprised me...

I told you Philly would be a surprise in the NFC Beast...I know it is only one week...just kidding...but I would prefer to be 1-0 than 0-1 like the rest of the division...

The Boys were disappointing, but the Jags are tough...we shall see...the NFC East will be the most interesting division in football...

Older brother showed the little brother how to do it...and yes that pisses me off... but both Peyton and Eli looked pretty good...but the under would have hit...

The Skins had one of the most disappointint debuts...I think the Vikes are average at best and the Skins did nothing...how much longer before those creaky Brunell knees give out...

Did I mention the Raiders Suck??? I want to see Rivers do it against a real team before I am convinced...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home