Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Cancer is Spreading

Parcells versus T. O. which superego will win…my bet is on the Tuna…maybe that hamstring injury was for real, but I know it didn’t endear him to his teammates much.
T. O. could end up being a great weapon for Bledsoe…which will only help Terry Glenn and the running game…Jones and Barber are a formidable team at RB…especially if Jones could stay healthy…Witten also adds to the passing game…the biggest question for this team in addition to T. O. of course is the depth of the O-line…they gave up the 4th most sacks in the NFL last year…of course, with the Drew statue at QB, it is hard to protect a guy with less mobility than my 98 year grandma…

All experts think the Dallas D will be greatly improved this year and should be a difference maker…this team appears to be the popular choice to give the G-men the biggest run for the division and I can’t say I disagree…
Unfortunately, I don’t have “The Man’s” number right in front of me…however, I do recall that I would not touch this number…here is a breakdown of their schedule: they will sweep Skins and Philly in the division and split with the G-men…their other home games include Houston, Indi, TB, NO and Detroit…the only challenge here is Indi, which I think will pull off the win…so that gives them a record of 9 – 2 for those of you keeping score at home…on the road, it gets a little tougher with Jax, Carolina, TN, AZ, and Hot Lanta…TN is the only obvious win here…I will give them one more against AZ…that puts them at 11 – 5…but this team could easily end up 8 – 8 if the Cancer gets too bad…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home