Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Breaking News!!!!

I'm Back!!!! Unfortunately, this thing called work gets in the way of the real fun in life. My deadline is gone and I am ready to focus...

Additional breaking news...I examined all the recent cuts and moves...and I got nothing...I don't see any big deals or anything that is going to change the face of football...sorry folks I got nothing here...

I could talk about how long Hank Fraley will stay healthy or playing football now that he is a Brown...I could talk about Marcus Vick hanging on to the practice squad...I could mention the trade of Doug Gabriel to the Pats...and there is a lot more...but ultimately, I think it all means nothing...so that is what I have...nothing...

Gabriel is the biggest potential move as the Pats look to life beyond Mr. Branch...

There will be lots of posts the next week...so please keep coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home