Monday, October 16, 2006

Back in Black

The Gurus have finally made it back above the mendoza line after a huge week. We considered many wagers...Cinci over, Detroit over, Atlanta...and others. However, this week we stayed positive and consistent in our thinking. As a result, you have money in your pockets. We are now a positive 1.3 Stars on the year. If you include Lotions incredible 7 - 1 documented record on this site, it is clear there is no other place for football advice. I told you two weeks ago how important Steve Smith was to the Carolina offense. This past week I said if they win their fourth in a row with him, then his name has to included in MVP talk. What did I wake up to this morning? Mike Greenberg of the famed Mike and Mike radio show on ESPN radio calling Steve Smith his MVP. What guru has been saying this for two weeks?

I told you yesterday that the Bears could be added this evening. I have tossed this around. I have looked at the numbers. I honestly don't see the Bears winning this one by less than 2 TD's as they have every game this year, save the MN game. However, this line has creeped from 10 to 13 points in the past couple of days. At 10 I loved it. The extra three points is just enough to scare me away...I hate the back door cover.

Be happy with all the money in your pockets this week and save it for another day. The Gurus and Lotion will be here every week to add to the total.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home