Sunday, December 03, 2006

In the words of Bill Cohwer...pitiful!!!

Yes, the Gurus are struggling this year. After a big Turkey Day, they came back to a mess. Overall, we are down 28.4 Stars...now that takes cajones to put in writing and keep this torture up. However, everyone knows there are ups and downs in gambling and you need to ride the ship slow and steady. Last week we would have been 9-7 against the line on every game and 8-8 on totals, but we only count the rated plays here. I need to get to church to repent for my lost soul, so the write-up is going to be very brief today.

Vikes @ Bears

Rex is talking trash and the Vikes don't like it. I am not sure it matters. Vikes are getting 9 and the total is at 34. I woudln't touch either line, but would tend to go with the Bears as the Vikes are not a good offensive team and these are the games the Bears usually romp in. I also would tend to go over the small number.

Bucs @ Steelers

The Steelers are favored again and are giving a TD. Ward is out. Does this team have any heart left? I think they do...and MR. Gradkowski won't like the pierogies beign served at home after this one. The line is Pitt by 7 and the total at 40.5. I would lean toward the Steelers and under the number, but no official play.

Cards @ Rams

Rams are giving 6.5 and the total is at 47. The Rams have not been very good on O as of late and have edged the powerhouse 49ers and got shutout against the Panthers. I am not sure they should be giving anyone 6.5 points. Ultimately, I would go with the Cards and the under, but no play here.

Colts @ Titans

We might be able to remember these Titans after all...at least I know Jeremy, Tom, Plax and company will. The Colts are on a roll and giving 7.5 and the total at 46.5. The last time these teams met in Indi the gurus got bit by Vince and company. I would go with the Colts and the over, but ultimately no play is the sound move.

Jags @ Fins

The Jags have struggled on the road this year going 1-4. The Fins continue their mid season comeback. It is a pick em game and the total at 35.5. I would ultimately go with the more talented Jags and the under, but nothing to get me too excited.

49ers @ Saints

The story continues in New Orleans. They beat bad teams and lose to good teams. They are giving 7 to an upstart 49ers offense and the total is 45.5. I think Drew and company get it done...I would go with the Aints and the over...I smell a play here.

Dirty Birds @ Skins

Jason Campbell era has begun. Looks for things to continue as the Birds are a mess. Skins are giving 1 and the total at 38.5. No play, but would tend to go with Skins and under.

KC @ Cleve

Cleveland still sucks. Give the 5 and go under the small 35.5, but no official play here.

Lions @ Pats

These are the games the Pats dominate...but 13.5? I would give the points and go over the 41.5...but nothing official.

SD @ Bills

JP still sucks. Merriman is coming back. Look for the Bolts to continue the roll and cover the 6. Also, go under the 42.5...but nothing official.

NYJ @ Pack

Pick em game between two enigmas. I woudln't touch this game, but would tend to go with the Pack at home and under the 42.

Boys @ G-men

G-men are a mess, but winning this game solves everything. Don't think it will happen as Romo rolls again. No official selection, but would tend to go with the Boys giving 3.5 and over the 44.

Texans @ Oak

Oakland is giving 3 points...that ought to tell you how bad the Texans are. Don't touch this game for any reason, but would tend to go with the Raiders and the under 35.5

Hawks @ Broncos

The Jay Cutler era begins. Does he provide the same spark Romo has for the Boys? I want to see it first. Stay away for a week, but would tend to go with the Hawks getting 4 and under the total of 40.

Panthers @ Philly

No faith in either team here...tend to go with the Panthers giving three and under the 37.5, but nothing official.

4 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are all over 170 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?

 
At 5:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 180 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that singular make. The prices for the shoes were around 180 bucks everwhere. But finally I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home