Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Week 12 - This is Bradshaw's number...that has to be a good omen right?

Only three games to analyze as of now, but more will be coming later in the week. Last week we managed to lose another 4.9 stars. This is the longest dry streak since, well we got married...we have given "The Man" 27.6 of the 29 Stars we won last year back. Although, we have been riding Lotion hard all year and added a few plays of our own in college for a positive year. Here is your analysis of the T-giving Day games...

Miami @ Detroit

Joey is coming to Thanksgiving Day dinner this year...I am not sure he will be welcomed with open arms. The Cowardly Lions are beat up and not playing well. The Fins come off 3 wins in a row...no thanks to Joey. Their D has been playing phenomenal and making plays.

I am guessing the Fins are small road favorites and the total around 38. I wouldn't touch this game with your wallet. If I had to play this game, I would go with Detroit and the under. Never bet against Detroit at home on Turkey Day.

"The Man" has the Fins giving 2.5 and the total at 39...nothing has changed my mind...

TB @ Dallas

Dallas come into this game after a very impressive win over the Colts. They boast the 4th ranked rush D and the 3rd ranked socring offense. None of this is good news for the Bucs as the only thing they attempt to do is run the ball and their D wreaks of mediocrity. Romo has been very impressive thus far and I see no reason that shouldn't continue this week.

I am guessing the Boys will be favored by about 9 and the total in the high 30's. Dallas at home on Thanksgiving is always intriuguing...and this year is no different. I am not convinced the Bucs will score in this game.

"The Man" has Dallas giving 11 and the total at 39...I can't see TB keeping this one close...I like the Boys at home...the under is intriguing, but I would ultimately stay away...I don't see Bucs scoring more than a cheap late TD...this will be a 24 - 7 type game as the Boys will just control the clock similar to the Cards game two weeks ago.

Denver @ KC

I don't think Mike and the Broncos will be very happy coming into this game after blowing a 24 - 7 lead. Fans and media are calling for the Jay Cutler era to begin. KC comes in after a very unimpressive win against the Raiders and a loss to the Fins. LJ is still putting up big numbers. I am not sure the running of LJ and throwing only when absolutely necessary will cut it against this D...but LT sure looked good last week. I keep telling you that Arrowhead is a tough place to play and the short week always favors the home team.

I am guessing the Chiefs are a small home favorite and the total around 39. I would not play the line as who knows which Jake or which KC team will show up. If forced, I would take the Chiefs. The under might be a play as both teams will want to run the ball and control the clock.

"The Man" has the Broncos giving 1 and the total at 38.5. The total started at 39.5 and has come down a full point...I am still intrigued by this under as two running teams will make for an exciting first game on the NFL Network...NOT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home