Thursday, December 07, 2006

Brownies @ Pittsburgh

The first week of the game is almost upon us and the snow is whipping around more than my dominatrix. Maybe a few more whips to my head would get us out of the -30.8 stars that we stand on the year. The full write up for the week will be coming in the next day or so, but let's get to tonight's action. The Brownies come into this game with Derek Anderson most likely making the start. This is usually where I pull out my Charlie Frye sucks joke, but he is most likely not playing. Cleveland is near the bottom in almost every offensive category. The Steelers come in as a top 10 defense, but without their two starting safeties. On offense, they don't have their 2 top wideouts. Could all this spell trouble for the Defending Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers? Not so fast my friend.

The field at Heinz Field will be a mess. This means you will need to be able to run the ball to win this game...check for the Steelers on both sides of the ball. Derek Anderson gets his first NFL start against on the road at Heinz field on a miserable night...check Steelers. Cedrick Wilson is out...check Steelers. The Steelers are favored by 7 and the total at 34.5. I think this game is ugly and plays out just like last week against TB...tight to the vest and the Steelers emerging late. Give the points and go under the total. These guys will be lucky to be able to walk on Heinz Field by the end of the night let alone run, which I think benefits the Steelers.

I am picking the Steelers -7 for 2 Stars and the under for 2 stars. Now someone please tell me why I am wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home